Dr. Jamal Jomah
- Dr. Jamal Jomah is a triple-board certified plastic surgeon practicing in Dubai, UAE and Saudi Arabia. He was trained by the finest in Canada, USA and in United Kingdom.
- He was a highly decorated Retired Colonel who served in “Desert Storm” and Liberation of Iraq and Kuwait. His military background as Colonel has molded him to be more systematic, goal oriented and a team player.
- Dr. Jamal Jomah has been a strong believer in Education and hands-on training thus his involvement and collaboration with prestigious organizations like the American College of Surgeons in conducting their ATLS courses and gradually promoted to become the State Faculty, Course Director, and eventually to be Chief of Executive Committee of ACS, Saudi Arabia Chapter, and just recently he was elected as an ACS Governor.
- His commitment to education and training is translated in reality to being the Co-Founder of Saudi Plastic Surgery Board and Residency Training Program and as an Examiner with the ABHRS.
- With ISAPS, he was the first and only member in the Arabian Peninsula and was later elected as a National Secretary. He was involved with ISAPS activities in the region as a participant, lecturer, member of the organizing committee and also helped in the ISAPS Congress in Geneva, Switzerland, Brazil, and now in Dubai. Besides academic interest, he also joined ISAPS-LEAP Program for its humanitarian effort in helping the Syrian refugees in Jordan.
He is a member of several prestigious and reputable international organizations and amongst his affiliations are the following:
- Governor – American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- General Secretary – Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS)
- National Secretary, KSA and Educational Committee Regional Co-Chairman – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCSEd)
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Laser Medicine (ASLM)American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- International Accreditation Surveyor of American Association for Accreditation for Ambulatory Surgery Facilities International (AAAASFI)
- International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPRS)